I am pleased to announce the release of Template v2.47 – a scriptable dynamic templating tool that enables you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times – never do the same thing twice. In addition, it now comes with a feature packed IPv4/IPv6 Subnet Calculator built in!
Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Speed improvements via threading – rows are now processed up to 8 in parallel.
- Updated “ipsplit” function to limit the output to 1024 entries.
- Updates to IP Calc for aggregating and deaggregating subnets.
- Mask improvements to the IP helper functions.
- Added support for “Copy List” functions on right click in the IP Calc.
- The “Errors” pane will now tell you which row the error occurred on.
- Fixed a bug which caused an exception when using invalid splits for IP Calc.
- Fixed a bug with the IPv6 “ipsplit” function.
- Fixed a bug where IPv6 addresses were being returned as IPv4 addresses.
- Fixed a bug where errors associated with <IF> blocks were generating exceptions.
- Progress bar improvements to be a lot smoother while generating outputs.
- Added another warning about using single quotes (‘) in the data pane.
- Added support for including ‘#’ at start of line in the output by using ‘## ‘.
- Fixed a casting issue which caused an Exception in the IP Calc.
- Added command line option “/M” to minimise and background on start-up.
- Updated HMAC comparison for decryption to mitigate timing attacks.
Feedback welcome as well as suggestions or enhancement requests or general queries!General TemplateFx