I am pleased to announce the release of Template v2.46 – a scriptable dynamic templating tool that enables you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times – never do the same thing twice. In addition, it now comes with a feature packed IPv4/IPv6 Subnet Calculator built in!
Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Updated “lodash.js” to v3.10.1.
- Added support for a “Visit Web Site” link in the Help menu.
- Fixed an issue when the IP Calc text box wasn’t getting focus.
- Added support for “templatefx.jre_version” to return the current Java JRE version.
- Console tab is now always displayed unless using the “/C” argument to disable it.
- Added the ground work for a socket based REST API interface to TemplateFx.
Feedback welcome as well as suggestions or enhancement requests or general queries!General TemplateFx