I am pleased to announce the release of Template v2.41 – a scriptable dynamic templating tool that enables you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times – never do the same thing twice.
Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Greatly improved the usability of “templatefx.fields” in the context of “Merge Rows”.
- Fixed a bug where the “Merge Rows” checkbox was staying selected after selecting “New”.
- Added support for snippet parameters which allows you to pass through a literal string to a snippet.
- Fixed an “IndexOutOfBoundsException” when dealing with snippets and includes at the end of the template.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn’t detecting a snippet was in use when trying to delete.
- The “Errors” pane isn’t shown unless there is a specific error as it was misleading.
- Bookmarks which are based on network UNCs have a different icon.
- Added bookmark tooltips which now show the URI of the file.
- Added an error message about nested script blocks.
Feedback welcome as well as suggestions or enhancement requests or general queries!General TemplateFx