I am pleased to announce the release of Template v2.40 – a scriptable dynamic templating tool that enables you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times – never do the same thing twice.
Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Embedded the TemplateFx icon into the help file to fix an issue with packaging.
- Fixed an issue where it would continue to process the template after hitting “cancel()”.
- Updated the MacOS App Bundle using AppBundler (https://bitbucket.org/infinitekind/appbundler).
- Signed the MacOS App Bundle with my Apple Developer ID so it works on 10.9.5 and beyond.
- Compiled the codebase with JDK 1.7 (as 1.6 is unsupported) – changed minimum requirements to Java 1.7.
Feedback welcome as well as suggestions or enhancement requests or general queries!General TemplateFx