I am pleased to announce the release of Template v2.34 – a dynamic templating tool that enables you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times – never do the same thing twice.
Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Various code cleanups to streamline the code and reduce the amount of anonymous inner classes.
- Adjusted the size of the “+” and “-” buttons for adding and removing snippets.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar wasn’t relative to the number of data rows.
- Fixed a bug which permitted invalid characters to appear within filenames of ZIP files.
- Updated the style of the About screen to use a consistent font size across platforms.
- Updated the TemplateFx icon colour as part of the About screen updates.
Feedback welcome as well as suggestions or enhancement requests or general queries!General TemplateFx