I am pleased to announce the release of Template v2.33 – a dynamic templating tool that enables you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times – never do the same thing twice.
Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Added support for snippets which allow you to re-use template components multiple times.
- Allowed comments to start with either a ! or # character.
- Added a hyperlink to the about box to make the email link clickable.
- Updated syntax highlighting colour of FOREACH blocks.
- For templates without data, the data pane can be empty if no template fields are referenced.
- Added support for intelligent selection of content on double click – it now selects up to whitespace.
- Provided a workaround for a JRE 8 bug that was discovered during testing on a preview build.
- Various cosmetic cleanups around background colours to identify editable areas.
PLEASE NOTE: As Snippets are saved within the DataTemplate, previous versions of TemplateFx are unable to load DataTemplates created with versions that support Snippets.
Feedback welcome as well as suggestions or enhancement requests or general queries!General TemplateFx