I am pleased to announce the release of version 2.29 of TemplateFx – a dynamic templating tool enabling you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times. Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Sorted out the shortcut/accelerator keys to be consistent with the native OS.
- Replaced the tacky looking red “X” on the output tabs with a “Close” button.
- Hitting escape on a confirmation dialogue now assumes a “No” response.
- Added a toggle for regular expression matches to “Find and Replace” to allow literal matches.
- Added text descriptions to toolbar buttons to remove confusion.
- Made the toolbar icons look ever so slightly less ugly on Mac OSX.
- Increased the size of the toolbar buttons to 20×20 instead of 16×16.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom panel in the “Output” tab is squashed inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue which caused “Find” to use “Whole Document” context instead of “Selection”.
- The “Group By” JComboxBox can now be shrunk even with long contents.
- Added support for key accelerators on toolbar icons.
- Added support for labelling output tabs.