I am pleased to announce the release of version 2.28 of TemplateFx – a dynamic templating tool enabling you to write configuration templates once and deploy multiple times. Download links and instructions can be found on the TemplateFx page.
The changes in this release are summarised below:
- Completely re-written the dynamic parsing code due to an issue with parsing a specific construct.
- Completely re-written the Output class using a SwingWorker and a JProgressBar.
- Added support for “1 TO 10” and “A TO Z” syntax within FOREACH blocks.
- Added support for “ELSE IF” and “ELSE” construct within IF blocks.
- Auto-populates the file extension of “.html” if the output contains HTML.
- Fixed a bug on IF blocks if the block was empty.
- Fixed a bug on FOREACH blocks if the block was empty.
- Fixed a bug where FOREACH blocks weren’t working for single entry lists.